With TV about to change in this great nation of ours, we thought we’d talk about what the Internet has in store for the future of television.
Sure, you might think that Digital TV and HDTV are sitting pretty advertised as the next big thing, but just go and check out IPTV, otherwise known as Internet-Protocol TV. On this show, we’re looking at some of the companies and solutions that are leading the way to let you run TV from your home computer.
Plus we’re taking a look at a laptop that can last a flight from Sydney to Los Angeles. The new MSI Wind U115 has the potential to reach one of the highest battery lifes we’ve ever seen. We’ll tell you more in this show.
All of that including news on Apple’s newest stuff, ways technology could help your health, Microsoft’s competitor to the iPod, and a whole heap more!
Every week, The Gadget Grill showcases music from all around the world. This week, we played some mix between the old and the new, as well as some random ranting from people who aren’t us!
- Funeral Party – Carwars (from “Bootleg EP”)
- Soundgarden – Black Hole Sun (from “A Sides”)
- Snow Patrol & Martha Wainwright – Set The Fire To The Third Bar (from “Eyes Open”)
- William Shatner & Henry Rollins – I Can’t Get Behind That (from “Has Been”)
- Kermit Ruffins – Make Way For The Rebirth (from “Siggraph 2009″)
Next week, it’s all about hard drives. We’ll tell you what the go is with the traditional moving-part hard drives against the brand new Solid State Drives (SSD) you might be hearing all about. All that and more, see you next week!
- April 5, 2009 – More than just Fido123, April Fools, and more! With April Fools Day now past us, we’re looking at...
- January 11, 2009 – High Definition explained, two new Microsoft mice, all the latest from CES 2009 and more! We’re back in Studio A this week with a brand...
- March 15, 2009 – From your lips to the page: Voice2Text You’ve probably heard of text-to-voice but have you ever thought...
- February 15, 2009 – Three geeks in a box without wires! In the mood for a little weird talk & tunes...
- January 18, 2009 – The Office Revolution, electronic cigarettes tested live on-air, and a whole heap more! Sick of paying for Microsoft Office? Well, this week on...