With movies like Transformers and The Terminator series gracing our cinema screens lately, one thing has been stuck in my mind:
Will robots destroy us all?
On this show, we’ll hear from someone who might just have the answer to that question as we discuss a little bit of what the “Singularity” is how it could shape our future.
…and on a more peaceful note – or a musical one anyway – we’re looking today at the Korg NanoKey, a new music device for your computer. Think of it as a small piano that plugs into your laptop via a mini-USB port. We’ll be talking about that.
Plus a whole bunch of news and random bits about The Beatles since we’ve got some trivia on that. It’s definitely one interesting show…
…and because it was a Beatles-esque show, our playlist is below for you to find some sounds you may have heard… or didn’t want to hear (in at least one of them):
- The Beatles – Revolution (from “Hey Jude”)
- William Shatner – Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (from “The Transformed Man”)
- BeatleJazz – Let It Be (from “Another Bite of the Apple”)
- A Perfect Circle – Imagine (from “Emotive”)
- Yoko Kanno – Ride On Technology (from “Ghost In The Shell: SAC 2”)
Next Grill, we’re revisiting Woodstock to see how the technology has changed since Hendrix took to the stage. Our music will be programmed to match so join us Sunday at 9pm on Radio2RDJ!