Have you ever wondered just how many battery types there were out there?
Between double-A, triple-A, B, C, D, and a ridiculous amount of other types with letters, numbers, and all sorts of technology going inside them, we decided to find out.
This week, we’re talking to an expert all about the world of batteries to see just how it all works.
Plus we’ve got the latest on a new phone (pictured above) that comes with one unexpected feature that will save you from talking to people you don’t want to speak to.
We’ll test it live on the air as well as looking at what alternatives exist on already available handsets like the iPhone.
All of that plus a plethora of news on this show so make sure to hit “play” below or download the podcast now!
This week marked the end of the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival. So to show just how much we – the hosts of The Gadget Grill – love the music of New Orleans, we went for a more Orleans-centric playlist.
Here’s what we played:
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue – Orleans & Claiborne (from “Orleans & Claiborne”)
- Los Hombres Calientes – El Barrio (from “Vol. 1″)
- Dianne Reeves – The House I Live In (from “Higher Ground Hurricane Benefit”)
- Allen Toussaint – Tipitina and Me (from “Our New Orleans”)
- Kermit Ruffins – What Is New Orleans? (from “The Barbecue Swingers Live”)
Next week, make sure you’ve got yourself a GMail account because we’re going to tell you how to get the most out of it. All that and more next week on The Grill!